1. “Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you…” James 4:8.
2. “I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.” Psalm 34:1.
3. “Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.” Psalm 103:1.
4. “O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.” Psalm 118:1.
5. “O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.” Psalm 34:3.
6. “But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.” Psalm 73:28.
7. “O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker. For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture…” Psalm 95:6-7.
8. “And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation.” Psalm 35:9.
9. “For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.” Psalm 96:4.
10. “I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.” Psalm 18:1.
11. “O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.” Psalm 136:1.
12. “The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.” Psalm 18:46.
13. “Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.” Psalm 19:14.
14. “Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing.” Psalm 107:21-22.
15. “Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.” Psalm 63:3.
16. “For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.” Psalm 86:10.
17. “I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.” Psalm 86:12.
18. “One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple.” Psalm 27:4.
19. “He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.” John 14:21.
Use Navigation Menu (Upper Left Corner Of Page) to find more Christian Resources.